Accommodations, Rates, What to Bring
Holt Lake Lodge's headquarters is situated on Holt Lake 72 air miles North East of Buffalo Narrows, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Our main cabin is a large 800 sq. foot cabin with sleeping accommodations for 12 guests in two separate bedrooms. The main cabin has full indoor bathroom facilities. The kitchen and living room area is very large with a pair of couches and a large dining table. This cabin also features a large deck with Bar-B-Q and propane grill.
Our other cabins are typical of Northern cabins with 2 bedrooms for up to 6 guests. A kitchen, eating area and large deck with Bar-B-Q.
We lease 5 lakes, 2 of which you can reach from the main lake with a short portage. No need to carry your motor as we have boats and motors on each lake.
What to Bring:
- Clothes (including a warm jacket)
- Rain Gear, Insect Repellent, Etc.
- Fishing Gear
- Hunting Gear, Bow or Rifle
Our baggage is restricted to 50lbs per fisherman and 75lbs per hunter. These weights will we weighed by Voyager air to ensure safe aircraft loading.
- Round trip airfare from buffalo narrows
- Light housekeeping in the cabins
- Dishes utensils and cookware
- 16' Boats, Motors and Fuel
- Boat seats
- Landing nets
- Fish freezing and Packaging